Colin Kaepernick Files Grievance......

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now even though i do think he would be on a team as at least a backup if it wasn't for all the attention he would bring.

Agreed.

Which makes this case a LOT less ridiculous than many in this thread are suggesting. My only question is why wasn't this filed 2 months ago when he didn't get a training camp invite from anyone?

If you don't think Kaepernick is one of the best 60 QB's on Earth than you are looking through a very biased lens.

Agreed.

Which makes this case a LOT less ridiculous than many in this thread are suggesting. My only question is why wasn't this filed 2 months ago when he didn't get a training camp invite from anyone?

If you don't think Kaepernick is one of the best 60 QB's on Earth than you are looking through a very biased lens.

Agree with all of this.

Agreed.

I agree the timing of this is the oddest part.

Agreed.

I think recent events prompted his team to take action.

For your other point, I don't think anyone disagrees with you. However, he has to show at least two or more owners (or in conjunction with the NFL) jointly conspired to keep him out of the league. Again, this is absent incriminating evidence we are not aware of.

If you (owner) and I (GM) are discussing picking up Kaepernick, but do not feel he is not worth the distraction, that is not collusion. Even if we rank him the 15th best QB in the world.

I think recent events prompted his team to take action.

For your other point, I don't think anyone disagrees with you. However, that is not enough two or more owners jointly conspired to keep him out of the league. Again, this is absent incriminating evidence we are not aware of.

If you (owner) and I (GM) are discussing picking up Kaepernick, but do not feel he is not worth the distraction, that is not collusion. Even if we rank him the 15th best QB in the world.

Collusion will be very hard to prove in this case. It would require actual evidence that owners talked and decided together not to sign Kaepernick. I would say the decision not to sign him was made internally for every organization.

Collusion will be very hard to prove in this case. It would require actual evidence that owners talked and decided together not to sign Kaepernick. I would say the decision not to sign him was made internally for every organization.

Exactly. And even if owners did "talk," my guess it is much complex than that. Some kind of systematic workings would have to be in place.

No enlightening needed. If we really wanted to be on a roster, he would be....plain and simple. I assume you are employed......and I assume that you do what is necessary to stay employed. Pay close attention to his girlfriend, it's all theater.

Yeah ok...