Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty: Genius or Idiot?

Featured Replies

For brining back Scherzer to start Game 5 tomorrow on only 2 days rest after throwing 98 pitches in Monday’s game?

 

Gio Gonzalez would have been on normal 4 days rest.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would've started Gio & used Scherzer out of the pen. But if Max prefers to start, it'd be hard to turn him down.

Either way, Dusty is a proven winner. Wherever he goes he wins. Should be a HOFer.

genius

 

Had they had the normal travel day, Max starting on 3 days rest wouldn't even be questioned. Your season is on the line. If Scherzer gets hit early and often, you have basically everyone besides Strausburg to bring in, and even he said that if it came down to it, he'll pitch too.

"Dusty" and "genius", I simply cannot put those two terms together.

Thought I heard Gio requested not to start?

  • Author
Thought I heard Gio requested not to start?

 

Seriously? Don't think I'd want someone like that on my team.

Thought I heard Gio requested not to start?

 

I haven't heard that -- there were some rumors swirling yesterday that Stephen Strasburg requested not to start but haven't heard anything to that effect regarding Gio.

Seriously? Don't think I'd want someone like that on my team.

 

I haven't heard that -- there were some rumors swirling yesterday that Stephen Strasburg requested not to start but haven't heard anything to that effect regarding Gio.

 

Stephen Strasburg declines Game 4 start against Cubs after rainout

 

You are correct, it was Strasburg. My bad.

Either way, Dusty is a proven winner. Wherever he goes he wins. Should be a HOFer.

Wins what exactly?

Wins what exactly?

 

Games. Divisions. A pennant once.

Games. Divisions. A pennant once.

Dusty Baker is the Marvin Lewis of baseball managers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.