CBS fires corporate lawyer over Las Vegas shooting remarks

Watusi

She is definitely a product of an elite educational system. It doesn't bother me that so many of our "higher end" colleges are predominately Democratic. It does bother me that there is zero tolerance for anybody with a Republican viewpoint. All colleges should be open to ideas of all kinds, and acceptance of others.

That being said, this highly educated person is just plain stupid.

She is definitely a product of an elite educational system. It doesn't bother me that so many of our "higher end" colleges are predominately Democratic. It does bother me that there is zero tolerance for anybody with a Republican viewpoint. All colleges should be open to ideas of all kinds, and acceptance of others.

That being said, this highly educated person is just plain stupid.

The "all inclusive, help everyone side" has shown their true colors more than once in 2017.

Whatever happened to free speech? I don't see the outpouring of support for her on the free speech front. Goes to show, the freedom of speech does have consequences.

I'm always surprised by people who don't understand the First Amendment.. Freedom of Speech refers to speaking out against the Government, the right to protest and assemble, that sort of thing (NFL players for example) It DOES NOT mean you can say/post/write anything you want while working at a private business. If a Wal-Mart greeter told everyone to go to hell as they entered the store, they would be fired. They are not protected by the First Amendment.

I'm always surprised by people who don't understand the First Amendment.. Freedom of Speech refers to speaking out against the Government, the right to protest and assemble, that sort of thing (NFL players for example) It DOES NOT mean you can say/post/write anything you want while working at a private business. If a Wal-Mart greeter told everyone to go to hell as they entered the store, they would be fired. They are not protected by the First Amendment.

That would be awesome.

No different than any other point in time IMO. These types of people have always existed. We just have access to see how stupid they really are now, which is probably a good thing.

Totally disagree, before the last decade if your party lost people were mad and moved on. Now people are wishing terrible things to the winning/losing party. This was not the America I grew up in during the 90’s.

Totally disagree, before the last decade if your party lost people were mad and moved on. Now people are wishing terrible things to the winning/losing party. This was not the America I grew up in during the 90’s.

It is more people wishing death on the winners and it's hard to find in the news where someone is wishing bad on the losers

I agree. It's getting completely out of hand and extremely ugly.