Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS: Oakland vs. Minnesota

who wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. who wins?

    • A's
      36%
      8
    • Twins
      63%
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the A's should win, but Minnesota's pitching is still pretty darned good, AND they seem to be real hungry./

If you're going to watch one playoff game. This is the one to watch. Liriano vs Zito...AWESOME!!! Too bad "the man" is keeping me down. :irked:

I can't pick the Twins to win it all if I don't pick them to win this one...

I can't pick the Twins to win it all if I don't pick them to win this one...

Yeah, that would be kinda hard.... I will also go with the Twinkies in this one.

Erin Andrews...WOW :eek:

Yummy... :D

This just in. Santana is nasty...

BIG HURT didn't think he was too nasty...

Snuck one down the line. They better hope it didn't make him mad... :lol:

Snuck one down the line. They better hope it didn't make him mad... :lol:

 

A's snuck another one in there. 2-0 A's bottom 2nd.

Kendall's throw out at 2nd may have changed this whole series...

The Team of Destiny -- at least for now. Twinkies win the series.

 

 

:thumb: :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.