Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS: Oakland vs. Minnesota

who wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. who wins?

    • A's
      36%
      8
    • Twins
      63%
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It wouldn't be the first time the A's have choked away an ALDS lead...

 

But that wasn't to this Twins team. You have to say the A's are HUGE favorites now after beating Santana. Now, do you bring Santana back for Game 4 if the Twins are down 2-1?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But that wasn't to this Twins team. You have to say the A's are HUGE favorites now after beating Santana. Now, do you bring Santana back for Game 4 if the Twins are down 2-1?

I wouldn't. You still have to win two either way, and game 5 would be in the dome...

If you're going to watch one playoff game. This is the one to watch. Liriano vs Zito...AWESOME!!! Too bad "the man" is keeping me down. :irked:

 

 

Liriano isn't pitching!

Liriano isn't pitching!

 

WOW! He's got me thinking about him when he's not even pitching. My fault, I meant Santana...

WOW! He's got me thinking about him when he's not even pitching. My fault, I meant Santana...

:laugh:

I wouldn't. You still have to win two either way, and game 5 would be in the dome...

 

You can't get to the dome unless you win game 4 in that situation...

You can't get to the dome unless you win game 4 in that situation...

Either way, you have to win without him...

Either way, you have to win without him...

 

Wouldn't you want to rather win at home w/out him than on the road w/out him?

Oakland is a pitchers park, and the A's are a pitchers offense. I don't think it would make much difference, and I don't think it's wise to take him off schedule this early. How much longer are we going to dance this dance??? :p

Oakland is a pitchers park, and the A's are a pitchers offense. I don't think it would make much difference, and I don't think it's wise to take him off schedule this early. How much longer are we going to dance this dance??? :p

 

You ask that question but yet always come back with something. :sssh:

You ask that question but yet always come back with something. :sssh:

I'm a loudmouth. That's no surprise... :lol:

Another good one in the Dome. 2-1 A's in the 6th..

I'm a loudmouth. That's no surprise... :lol:
...but in a good way....:D

 

What is the latest?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.