Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS: Oakland vs. Minnesota

who wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. who wins?

    • A's
      36%
      8
    • Twins
      63%
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Game over. A's lead 2-0...

  • Replies 70
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Twins! I dont know who I am going to root for if you all get knocked out because I really dont like any of the other playoff teams at all...

Come on Twins! I dont know who I am going to root for if you all get knocked out because I really dont like any of the other playoff teams at all...

 

You may want to find a new team...;)

You may want to find a new team...;)

 

:thumb: Yeah I know. Since the Reds didn't make it and that I didn't like any of the teams in the NL I decided I would root for Twins. So now I guess if the Twins get knocked out I will just root for Oakland because no one really gave Oakland much of a chance going into these playoffs...

Now starting at 2B for the A's.....................wait for it................................. D'Angelo Jiminez... :scared:

Now starting at 2B for the A's.....................wait for it................................. D'Angelo Jiminez... :scared:

 

 

 

You have to give the guy credit for perseverance.

You have to give the guy credit for perseverance.

This year...

 

AVG .183 | HR 1 | RBI 8 | OBP .333 | SLG .268

You have to give the guy credit for perseverance.
....all 3 years with the Reds, has made him "Playoff Ready". His player card on the A's, show him with a Texas Rangers hat....now that, is funny.

 

:lol:

This year...

 

AVG .183 | HR 1 | RBI 8 | OBP .333 | SLG .268

 

 

 

And yet he didn't give up, or even better for his sake, the A's didn't give up on him.It's hard to believe that he is the best option for a playoff team. Does he have good career numbers against Radke?

And yet he didn't give up. It's hard to believe that he is the best option for a playoff team. Does he have good career numbers against Radke?

Their starter broke a finger, and is out for the playoffs. He's their guy as long as they are alive...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.