Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS: Oakland vs. Minnesota

who wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. who wins?

    • A's
      36%
      8
    • Twins
      63%
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to be Frank Thomas right now...during the interview that is. ;)

I would love to be Frank Thomas right now...during the interview that is. ;)

 

 

Not much you can do during an interview on live TV, but have at it. :p

Not much you can do during an interview on live TV, but have at it. :p

 

You could be taller than her. :D

2 big HR's from the Comeback Player of the Year.

You could be taller than her. :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

 

 

I know being taller than anyone would satisfy you. :D :D :p

I know being taller than anyone would satisfy you. :D :D :p

I'm taller than Ms GT... :D :banana:

I'm taller than Ms GT... :D :banana:

 

Wasn't that a requirement?

Wasn't that a requirement?

Nah. I've dated a few that were taller. I was never one to discriminate... :jump:

Nah. I've dated a few that were taller. I was never one to discriminate... :jump:

 

Its not you I was worried about. :thumb:

 

Back to the series. Can the Twins win this series?

Nah. I've dated a few that were taller. I was never one to discriminate... :jump:

:laugh: :laugh:

Back to the series. Can the Twins win this series?

It wouldn't be the first time the A's have choked away an ALDS lead...

Its not you I was worried about. :thumb:

 

Back to the series. Can the Twins win this series?

I think they can and will.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.