Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood v. Bellevue Predictions

Featured Replies

What are your thoughts for this showdown

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I'm not going to predict this one. All I know is Bellevue needs to play all out to win this one and keep their season alive

Two problems for Bellevue:

 

1. They're not as good as last season.

2. They beat Beechwood last season.

Beechwood is out for revenge this year, and Bellevue as cshs81 said is just not that good this year.

 

Beechwood 55

Bellevue 6

Beechwood 35-0.

Beechwood- 41

Bellevue-10

Beechwood at home and the chance to work on things awaiting the HC game. Red and White Tigers devour the Black and Yellow Tigers.

1. Beechwood really came together as a team and gained a HUGE amount of confidence last week against NCC

 

2. It is homecoming

 

3. Those boys did not like losing to Bellevue last year.

 

Beechwood 42

Bellevue 10

I wont post a score, but i will say this one will be won by less than 8 points either way.

I wont post a score, but i will say this one will be won by less than 8 points either way.

And that really hot place to the south will freeze over right after that happens. :rolleyes:

I wont post a score, but i will say this one will be won by less than 8 points either way.

 

Its stuff like this that keeps getting us arguing in these threads. Its good to believe in your team, but come on Bellevue has not shown anything this year to prove that they can even keep this game close...I would love to see Bellevue give Beechwood a good game, but I dont see how there is any chance of that happening...

 

Beechwood 55

Bellevue 6

Beechwood without a doubt -- Bellevue just doesn't have the talent this year.

I'll have to go with Tigers from Kenton co. in this one. The Tigers from Bellevue just just don't have the team speed to keep up with Kayiotas and company. I root for both of these teams year in and year out, but it looks like this is the year of the Red Tigers........

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.