6A #4 Scott County at LaSalle (OH)

thsrocks

Scott County at La Salle: Who wins and why?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Scott County at La Salle: Who wins and why?

No...our offense was a dumpster fire in week 1. Actually, not much better now.

LaSalle is just that tough defensively. PLUS, you run an option-oriented offense which LaSalle sees every year from Colerain. They are used to it. They are sound fundamentally and as I said, their LB's are the best collective group you will see all year.

I would LOVE to be able to see this game on Friday. Unfortunately, I have other obligations which will keep me occupied.

Will this game have any live coverage?

-CardinalsFan

PS: That bet is very real if you are willing to reciprocate. We have Cracker Barrel's here in NKY as well. I'll even say 35 points is a PUSH...but it won't be close to that.

We run little to no option at all. I've seen the whole Colerain tape, other than lining up similar the two offenses are very different. We threw the ball 14 times for 180 yards against Moeller, I doubt Colerain has thrown 14 times all year!

We run little to no option at all. I've seen the whole Colerain tape, other than lining up similar the two offenses are very different. We threw the ball 14 times for 180 yards against Moeller, I doubt Colerain has thrown 14 times all year!

As a team, Colerain has thrown 34 times with 4 TD's and 0 int's. So yeah....we chuck the rock around a bit. :ylsuper: ;)

I was under the impression that Scott Co. ran the option. Again, is there any video online anywhere that I can see to better understand what the Bluegrass Cardinals do?

-CardinalsFan

As a team, Colerain has thrown 34 times with 4 TD's and 0 int's. So yeah....we chuck the rock around a bit. :ylsuper: ;)

I was under the impression that Scott Co. ran the option. Again, is there any video online anywhere that I can see to better understand what the Bluegrass Cardinals do?

-CardinalsFan

Scott County Hudl.

I think Scott Co. runs a lot of the old wing T offense. It helps to have someone like Bryan Hudson blocking for you. After watching him on the defensive line against Mo Friday night, i`m not so sure he couldn`t play there in college as well. Seems like he was in on every tackle. He`s one heck of an athlete.