Does Highlands need a new leader?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Does Highlands need a new leader?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you refused to answer the question.

If your question is about coaching, then yes, you are correct. I won't answer or participate in a discussion about coaching. I coach there too!

I know the kids and coaches work their tails off. I see it all the time. We battle them for time in the fieldhouse! I have opinions, but you won't see too much out of me around coaching.

If your question is about coaching, then yes, you are correct. I won't answer or participate in a discussion about coaching. I coach there too!

I know the kids and coaches work their tails off. I see it all the time. We battle them for time in the fieldhouse! I have opinions, but you won't see too much out of me around coaching.

My question was about culture not coaching. Ive stated clearly the issue isnt coaching.

My question was about culture not coaching. Ive stated clearly the issue isnt coaching.

Is there a difference between coaching and culture? Doesn't the coach create the culture? Real question, not being sarcastic or anything.

Is there a difference between coaching and culture? Doesn't the coach create the culture? Real question, not being sarcastic or anything.

A couple posters have made it sound that the culture superseeds the coach, in that the culture has been the same for multiple coaches. Well until current.

Well you asked if Dale's culture would produce better results. Not answering that. I gave you my opinion on "culture".

No answer is an answer got it.

No, you are trying to lead me to a conclusion and it's not going to happen. I respect BW a lot and I think there is a lot he is dealing with right now and I have confidence he will get it cleaned up. Every program has ups and downs. I've been saying for years that HHS has seen downs in the past. When you're coming off 10 years of exceptional success, everything you do will look like a downfall.

Yes, they have experienced the worse last year, but there are several factors and all those take time to repair. Culture is one of them. Each coach has their own style and they have to instill that. Sometimes it works and sometimes it's doesn't. And sometimes change takes time to take hold.

The history of Highlands football is over 100 years. Having the 2nd most wins in the country, people are familiar with the Birds. Take a look at the out of state opponents and see how well the Birds have done over the years.

HHS might be at a normal football level now, but over the decades, they have been the cream of the crop.

I'm aware that HHS has been playing football for a long time. The out of state schools they have played. My point is there are a number of other schools that can say similar things yet most have no clue how they are doing. In fact most people without looking would be unable to tell you what classification teams play in. Heck most people out of the state can't tell you how many classes we have in the state of KY.

Best of luck to HHS

BINGO

You too need to read my response to that quote. Ridiculous! Everyone thinks they know so much about HHS and they are incorrect. Anyone that thinks that anyone other than Ft Thomas kids have the most impact on this program over the years is insulting the entire program. But nice try. Keep following the rumors that have surrounded this program for years. There have been some impact players from that came from other areas. But that's all people remember. There are 100's of Ft Thomas kids that have had just as much impact.

You too need to read my response to that quote. Ridiculous! Everyone thinks they know so much about HHS and they are incorrect. Anyone that thinks that anyone other than Ft Thomas kids have the most impact on this program over the years is insulting the entire program. But nice try. Keep following the rumors that have surrounded this program for years. There have been some impact players from that came from other areas. But that's all people remember. There are 100's of Ft Thomas kids that have had just as much impact.

We need to talk some time, not on here. I witnessed things in the 90's first hand. This was as a principal in Kenton County. I know you probably believe that. But I know what I saw and witessed first hand. I won't violate the recruiting rules on here.