Vontez Burfict Signs 3 Year Extension With the Bengals

Yep they basically gave him the $$ to pay the 3 game fine and bunch more for future endeavors..

All kidding aside, I had no idea the dude was only 26. I feel like he's been making plays for a very long time. When he plays he is one of the best and if I was a Bengals fan, I would rather him be a Bengal than on another team.

All kidding aside, I had no idea the dude was only 26. I feel like he's been making plays for a very long time. When he plays he is one of the best and if I was a Bengals fan, I would rather him be a Bengal than on another team.

Yes they have him locked in until he is 30. His body probably won't make it that long, especially being concussion prone. He will not play differently, he just isn't wired that way. Just don't do the stupid stuff, like the Cam thing.

Thats exactly what I said about him in his suspension thread. I would rather have him and deal with the ups and downs than I would another team. No question about the intensity with which he plays the game.