Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vontez Burfict Signs 3 Year Extension With the Bengals

Featured Replies

How many games will he miss because he's an idiot?

 

They have him for four more years now? Over/under set at 9.

They have him for four more years now? Over/under set at 9.

 

I'll take the over.

They have him for four more years now? Over/under set at 9.

 

I'm thinking the next idiot move and he is banned for a season. He has been banned the last 2 years at the beginning of the season for a repeat offender.

I'm sure Mike saw this deal as buying low for someone with big talent.

I'm sure Mike saw this deal as buying low for someone with big talent.

 

 

It's like giving 18 million guaranteed to Odell Thurman.

It's like giving 18 million guaranteed to Odell Thurman.

 

Far from it....

It's like giving 18 million guaranteed to Odell Thurman.

 

Not even close.

I'm happy...I have his jersey number. Glad I won't have to buy a new one for awhile.

 

Get it to me and I'll have him autograph it.

 

I'm at his house 2-3 times a week with deliveries.......his girlfriend is a big fan of Victoria Secret. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.