Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - The Rain Edition

Featured Replies

Along with the Friday Night Lights Kick-Off Party join us here too beginning @ 6:30 p.m. to chat with all your friends...

 

What's on your mind BGP?

 

The rain, maybe?

 

The games?

 

The sky's the limit - Talk about anything that you want, but of course keep it within the rules.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're nearing 7 inches of rain where I am at. Hard to imagine 50 inches in Houston. Crazy!

I'm at the gym and I will be a little late to the show.

 

Reminds me of March outside.

I'm glad we got our game in last night!

Don't worry folks, it'll get hot again. We always have period of "indian summer" in September.

Getting ready to make the trek home in the rain, people get out of my way.

[video=youtube;lIPan-rEQJA]

I'll tell ya one thing, Lynn Ray would use his Indian instincts and instantly make this rain stop before kickoff if he were still head coach....

Read something yesterday that said the amount of rain they've gotten in Houston would be enough to raise all 5 of the Great Lakes nearly a foot. :scared:

  • Author
Read something yesterday that said the amount of rain they've gotten in Houston would be enough to raise all 5 of the Great Lakes nearly a foot. :scared:

 

I don't really know how they can estimate such things, but I heard that Harvey dumped enough rain to fill a 100,000 capacity stadium over 75,000 times.

Get that music out of this thread!!!

We're nearing 7 inches of rain where I am at. Hard to imagine 50 inches in Houston. Crazy!

 

7 inches sounds reasonable, 50 is hard to imagine.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.