Stephen King's "It"

Jackie Ed

I went and saw it with a buddy on Saturday because our wives were to creeped out to go. I enjoyed it quite a bit but really makes me want to go back and watch the original now. I would have liked a little more Pennywise.

The kids were hilarious. Their comic relief really added to the movie quite a bit.

The way that clown sound Georgie...I still hear it.

Sounds awesome at a drive-in!! Question for those that seen IT. My almost 15y/o is begging to watch it. Is this something a kid could see?

There wasn't any sex but the kids in the movie cuss some. Not a lot of blood and gore either. If he/she is the age that you said I wouldn't consider it a problem.

Sounds awesome at a drive-in!! Question for those that seen IT. My almost 15y/o is begging to watch it. Is this something a kid could see?

Gotta be cool with multiple F bombs (didn't feel overwhelming) and some sexual conversation (no acts). Plus their is definitely child molestation implied but not shown.

I'd say it depends on the maturity of your 15 year old. There were a lot younger there when I saw it and I was a little surprised.

• 1 month later...