FanDuel

FatNate

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had 5 lineups and $75 in play. Won back $50, so I'm just slightly ahead for the year. I'm making solid picks, but can't seem to put together a solid top to bottom lineup. After a really good year last year and through basketball season, I've been treading water in baseball and the beginning of football.

I picked Derek Carr and Michael Crabtree this week. Unbelievable. Worst game of his career last night. Haha I still have Dez Bryant going tonight so hopefully he goes off for 150 and 2 TD's tonight and I can slide into that 3rd spot.

I don't know everyone's name on Fanduel, but how brutal is it to be 3rd by 5 points and your defense scored a -4. If you slide into 3rd, that would be even more of a kick in the...:

I had a good week three. I won about $120 this week. Entered my usual 10-15 lineups across a variety of games. Won my first 100-man tournament. Had one thu-mon lineup go for 166pts and one main slate lineup go for 150pts. Brissett and Kizer were the starting QBs by the way. Hope some others had big weeks. How did you in week three?

Lost $50 last week. Only had one winning lineup, and that was in one of the new NFL Mini Games, where I won $30. I have really only put together one strong lineup so far this year, mostly scoring in the low 100's. Gonna stick with the plan for now, but Fanduel has not been kind to me since the beginning of baseball season.