FanDuel

FatNate

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone do any good last week outside this contest? I had one decent lineup and it covered my week. Came out about $15 ahead for the week.

I played 4 and did not win. The Dalton one I picked was pitiful. I was really close in one and watched it until the end. The first couple of weeks are brutal. I hate using rookies, but they went off in the RB department. I made a mistake there.

Anyone do any good last week outside this contest? I had one decent lineup and it covered my week. Came out about $15 ahead for the week.

I played 5 different lineups and came out slightly ahead. What I thought would be my best lineup completely tanked. I've had a good week so far in baseball and have won a few tickets to football contests so I'm going to go a little bigger this weekend.

I had a nice team, posted 140.8 w/David Johnson but only played in a few $5 50s and a 7 team winner take all.

I didn't get in this one in time. But I played a $5 50/50 and won $9 and the same lineup I got in with another group, 11 people at $25 and came in first for a $175 profit. So, up $179 on year. And I only had 108 score. Rams defense was my highest score at 28. It was close as I had Zeke and the two guys in front of me had Marshall. Zeke took the lead and Marshall caught his only pass with about a minute to go but didn't get enough. I won by .8 points.

I played 4 and did not win. The Dalton one I picked was pitiful. I was really close in one and watched it until the end. The first couple of weeks are brutal. I hate using rookies, but they went off in the RB department. I made a mistake there.

I saw a tweet to Lance (not sure which league) Dalton had -3 points and he lost his league by 2 points. Brutal