FanDuel

FatNate

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished top 50 in the tourney tonight. Won two tickets for $33 entry and one for $444 entry on 11-8. My best DFS night.

That’s nice. I’ve never won a $444 ticket. Cash lines in those games are usually a little lower, and just cashing is a nice payday.

Yeah I'm pumped, I'm going to be nervous making that lineup.

I usually submit at least a couple lineups in different contests. For that day though, I think I'd probably only do one. I couldn't live with myself if the lineup that I didn't put into the big contest killed it. I'm still kicking myself from the time last year I had almost a perfect lineup and won a contest but didn't play a contest I normally play, which would have won me $50k

I usually submit at least a couple lineups in different contests. For that day though, I think I'd probably only do one. I couldn't live with myself if the lineup that I didn't put into the big contest killed it. I'm still kicking myself from the time last year I had almost a perfect lineup and won a contest but didn't play a contest I normally play, which would have won me $50k

I normally play two, but I've been using 6 lately. I will probably go down to one that day. You're right, I'd be mad if the lineup I didn't use went off.

Ok, what's it costing you to get in a contest that pays $50k? What kind of contests are they?

Ok, what's it costing you to get in a contest that pays $50k? What kind of contests are they?

There are lots of different big prize contests. The lower the entry, the harder it is to win. I typically play $5-$25 contests depending on how much I like the slate. For football, I tend to stick to single entry contests. For basketball and hockey I like medium sized slates (6-8games) and less than 3k total entries. I really don’t play the super big prize games anymore unless I win entries from satellite contests.