FanDuel

FatNate

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in for week six. I got my butt kicked in this league and overall. I missed at WR and used all the big name RB, which didn't produce to match their salary. Hope others did better. Any winners out there?

Went to be in the 3rd quarter of the Sunday night game up almost $200. Woke up the next morning down $48. Watson going off in the second half killed me. Down about $150 so far this year in football. The good new is I did really well in hockey this past week, and ended up ahead about $100 for the week. Can't wait for basketball to start. If my football luck doesn't turn around, I'm going to start scaling back.

My kicker got me into 3rd place here. I went to bed before the Sunday night game thinking I had no chance and woke up to a pleasant surprise. I was $16 this week. I only play about $10 a week other than the first week when I won a $25 league. I am up about $175 on the year.

Congrats on taking all of my money every week, I'm in again. I haven't won anything all year :(

None of my strategies have worked out thus far, switching it up this week and seeing what sticks.

Yeah, know exactly how you feel. They bent me over....I mean took all my money last year. I finally cashed for the first time a couple weeks ago when I barely come in second.

Hang in there.