FanDuel

FatNate

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a better week. Up a little in Football and still cashing in Hockey. I've got a few tickets I won for the start of basketball, though I'm not expecting much since it's a two game slate.

I struggled with basketball last year and eventually gave it up.

Had a better week. Up a little in Football and still cashing in Hockey. I've got a few tickets I won for the start of basketball, though I'm not expecting much since it's a two game slate.

I’m ready for basketball. It can be a grind. That’s your best one isn’t it?

I’m ready for basketball. It can be a grind. That’s your best one isn’t it?

I’ve always done really well in football until this year. But yes, I’ve had my biggest wins in basketball. I’ve won a few GPP’s and had several big wins.

Dead last for me in this league! Nice topper for the week in which I lost about 40% of what I invested. How did everyone else do?

I had a Rodgers/Nelson stack in this contest (as well as a couple others) which obviously didn't work out so hot. I had one other lineups that scored over 145, and another score in the 130's so I came out ahead about $45. Been killing Hockey for the last two weeks, which is crazy, because I've never done well in hockey. I'll probably be scaling back my football play with NBA and Hockey going on now, since football has been a struggle this year.

Exactly! I'm not sure what I was thinking. Especially since I double check everything on Sunday mornings at 11am. I didn't catch it then either.

That happens to me in other sports, especially basketball. I get the lineup set, and forget to check it before it locks, and a guy ends up not playing. I was in a basketball contest last year where I finished top 10 with a guy in the lineup who ended up sitting. That cost me over a grand.