Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #6 Simon Kenton at 6A # 10 Conner

Simon Kenton at Bryan Station: Who wins and why? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Simon Kenton at Bryan Station: Who wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Pioneers look to extend their win streak to three with a win at Connor. Simon Kenton defeated hapless Bryan Station 49-27 while the Cougars defeated Boone County 21-13 in their first action of the young season.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Conner #11

 

I've seen six teams play in NKy so far. Of those, Conner is the best I've seen. That being said, I still expect SK to be too much offensively in this game, but Conner may well deserve this ranking.

Don't see how Conner would be #11 in 6A.

Simon Kenton faces their next step in their march to the regular season championship that they so covet.

 

I am unimpressed with the margins of SK's victories considering the calibre of teams they've faced.

 

They'll likely win this one by a large margin but then again they should considering who they are playing.

Simon Kenton faces their next step in their march to the regular season championship that they so covet.

 

I am unimpressed with the margins of SK's victories considering the calibre of teams they've faced.

 

They'll likely win this one by a large margin but then again they should considering who they are playing.

 

Your rhetoric is old and unintelligent. It is well known that you hate SK. Why don't you tell us something new please. I think I speak for many when I say that we all know your opinion and don't care to hear it year after year. Do you have anything constructive to say?

And, by the way, both games were running clock situations so Coach Marksberry, who you constantly bash, showed class unlike other teams and put in his 2nd and 3rd teamers for the last 1.5 - 2 quarters.

How is Conner #11

 

Should they be lower?

I've seen six teams play in NKy so far. Of those, Conner is the best I've seen. That being said, I still expect SK to be too much offensively in this game, but Conner may well deserve this ranking.

 

SK will put a running clock on them, I am sure. This is a weak Conner team. Not sure why, but they are down. Small for a 6a team. Might just be a sign of the times.

Should they be lower?

 

I can't believe they are in the top 20.

SK will put a running clock on them, I am sure. This is a weak Conner team. Not sure why, but they are down. Small for a 6a team. Might just be a sign of the times.

 

Perhaps you are right. But, I saw a lot of good things from that Conner QB, and also quite a few plays that just missed being big plays. Was Hicks the QB when Conner scrimmaged BW?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.