Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #6 Simon Kenton at 6A # 10 Conner

Simon Kenton at Bryan Station: Who wins and why? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Simon Kenton at Bryan Station: Who wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I see Simon Kenton winning this one 35-14. The Pioneers may be the best in northern Kentucky 6A this season.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Simon Kenton winning this one 35-14. The Pioneers may be the best in northern Kentucky 6A this season.

 

It won't be that close.

Don't see how Conner would be #11 in 6A.

 

6A is bad right now. Very good at the top but once you get to about 8 or 9, it drops off fast. Collectively, the records for all 6A total 30-31. The largest class in the state should have a clear winning record.

The Pioneers look to extend their win streak to three with a win at Connor. Simon Kenton defeated hapless Bryan Station 49-27 while the Cougars defeated Boone County 21-13 in their first action of the young season.

 

Honest question. Is there a reason I see people spell it Connor?

Honest question. Is there a reason I see people spell it Connor?

 

I don't know why they do it.

Because it is a common misspelling. A person's name is spelled Connor. That's it. I know because I've done it.

Your rhetoric is old and unintelligent. It is well known that you hate SK. Why don't you tell us something new please. I think I speak for many when I say that we all know your opinion and don't care to hear it year after year. Do you have anything constructive to say?

 

I'll look forward to you condemning similar posts in the other direction.

6A in northern kentucky is so "watered down" in Boone Co. Too many kids Spread between 4 schools. I mean Heck NKY couldnt win 4A when it was the biggest class in ky. and that was when their was only 2 schools. WAY before Ryle and Cooper were built. With that being said, SK should win this easily!

Another mismatch, another runaway on the scoreboard.

 

I don't think anything the NKY 6A schools do will ever make them a true competitor for the 6A title. One thing is for sure, if you never test yourself, you'll never get better. If the goal is a pretty shiny 10-0 regular season, then keep on keepin on.

@All Tell keep on keepin on my man. What's good for the goose..etc...

Your rhetoric is old and unintelligent. It is well known that you hate SK. Why don't you tell us something new please. I think I speak for many when I say that we all know your opinion and don't care to hear it year after year. Do you have anything constructive to say?

 

Feel free to use the ignore button. I'm entitled to my opinion and will continue to express it.

6A is bad right now. Very good at the top but once you get to about 8 or 9, it drops off fast. Collectively, the records for all 6A total 30-31. The largest class in the state should have a clear winning record.

 

How is that logic, if they play each other the record will be 1-1 for each game?

How is that logic, if they play each other the record will be 1-1 for each game?

 

They don't all play against 6a schools each week I guess. For example, 2a Newport Catholic took it to 6a Cooper. 5a highlands beat 6a Campbell county and 5a Cov Cath beat 6a Ryle. That is just 3 examples so far after 2 weeks.

So now Conner is ranked 10th in the BGPs ranking. So when SK beats them it will be considered a quality win.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.