ESPN Radio Host Ryen Russillo Arrested In Wyoming

GrantNKY

We are talking about how good/bad Russilo is, but we are ignoring how awkwardly funny it is that the dude was so wasted he mistakenly went into the wrong condo, pants down sprawled across a bed. That had to be a strange awakening for he and the people's place he went in to.

Not a Russilo fan at all and never has been. He has always come off like he wanted to be "The Guy" and came across like even though he was the 2nd fiddle to SVP , he always wanted to be top dog and tended to come across as too arrogant in many ways. Just not a fan. Very few on ESPN that I'm truly a fan of anymore ever since Tom Jackson retired. It's basically down to Jay Bilas and Kirk Herbstreit, everyone else I don't care too much for.

Comparing anyone to Bilas and Herbstreit is an injustice. Neither of those guys are paid enough. Both went and played for two of the biggest name schools in their respective sports and both are the most unbiased and hardest working guys in the entire sports media.

It took me a while to figure out Lebatard. Now that I get what he's doing, I can enjoy his show in measured doses. I don't consider his show sports talk. His show is more about entertainment and satire with sports as a backdrop. If you are looking for sports information, strategic thinking and insight, you're wasting your time listening to Lebatard. If you think sports are a big joke that people spend way too much time on, you will love Lebatard.

I guess this is maybe my issue with Lebatard. And admitadly, I haven't listened to him very much, but when I've tried, I just don't seem to enjoy anything about his show.

We are talking about how good/bad Russilo is, but we are ignoring how awkwardly funny it is that the dude was so wasted he mistakenly went into the wrong condo, pants down sprawled across a bed. That had to be a strange awakening for he and the people's place he went in to.

HAHA! No doubt! He should have stopped drinking at some point BEFORE his pants were dropped.

I guess this is maybe my issue with Lebatard. And admitadly, I haven't listened to him very much, but when I've tried, I just don't seem to enjoy anything about his show.

If I hear Lebatard or Stugotz for 5 seconds, I HAVE to change the station. It is my least favorite sports show of all time...and it is not close...

If I hear Lebatard or Stugotz for 5 seconds, I HAVE to change the station. It is my least favorite sports show of all time...and it is not close...

We agree Lebatard is terrible. He isn't funny.

Russilo is the only ESPN radio I will listen to now.

I like the College Football Live guys,(David Pollack,etc.)

and generally anyone that knows their stuff, whether NBA,NFL,etc.

My problem with ESPN and FOX are those particular guys that continously mix politics in with sports talk. I no longer watch a lot those guys or particular shows. I could probably count on one hand the guys that I trust and only listen too for sports talk only.

• 2 weeks later...