Question--What do Republicans need to see before they change their minds?

Does that go both ways?

I think most of the right on here are pretty far right ... just like they will think after today, that I am far left. Doesn't mean its true ... but perception is reality.

Besides ... anyone who (not you) who says that they could care less if Russia interfered in any of our elections so Hillary doesn't win ... that isn't moderate. Matter of fact ... its bordering on being a traitor.

You seem to have no problem with the Ukrainian collusion with the Clinton campaign... Had HRC won the election would support her impeachment for her collusion ??

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Trainwreck? Funny ... I don't remember Democrats saying that after Obama took over from Bush (didn't the housing crisis start on his watch? what about the cost of gas? what about inheriting a war which was started to avenge Daddy's good name and also to line the pockets of his rich buddies in the oil business).

The only trainwreck in these parts ... is the current President and his relationship with one of our enemies. I will take Obama, Bush, Reagan and just about anyone over what we have now.

You still haven't answered the original question ... which ... as a Democrat ... I respect your right to ignore ... but seriously .. come back with something better than pointing to a President that actually made an effort to help Americans (even though they aren't Americans that the Republican party likes to recognize ... you know .. .the not so rich and the poor).

Another pause.

Your credibility is now at 0. The Obama administration from The President down to spokespeople never passed on a chance to blame the Bush administration for anything they could.

Edited by All Tell

You're a straight shooter and I respect your thinking. No one else is gonna answer this but you will. If Trump colluded with Russia to affect the election, does he have to go? Or any hypothetical politician, for that matter --- if its proven they collude with a foreign power to affect our elections, should they have to leave office ?

Define collusion. Obama actively campaigned against Brexit and definitely tried to influence the Israeli PM election. He may not have directly spoken against Netenyahu but he certainly made it no secret that he despised his policies. Are our leaders allowed to actively try to influence elections in other countries but then expect other countries to leave ours alone? If all Trump got was damaging information on Hillary from the Russians then no I don't believe he needs to go. Surely you're not so jaded as to believe had the roles been reversed the Clinton campaign wouldn't have taken advantage of dirt on Trump from any source. I'm sorry but all the complaints about Russia still come off as a bunch of butt hurt folks who thought their candidate was somehow destined to win, then when it didn't happen have to find some outside factor to blame rather then their own bad decision in allowing Hillary to carry the parties banner.

Being referred to as _______, is far different than destroying property, as some anti-Trump protesters have done or beating up Trump supporters. I 'll admit some of the name calling was overboard. I do not recall any destruction of property or beatings by those who opposed Obama.

Again, a quick Google search will yield results that are exactly what you have claim to have forgotten.

You seem to have no problem with the Ukrainian collusion with the Clinton campaign... Had HRC won the election would support her impeachment for her collusion ??

I'm just learning thsee details. But If what you are saying is true, then yes...this would be something to be investigated fully.

But, even for President Trump, whether what has happened rises to the level of criminal is in question.

Personally, I feel the campaign and administration have skirted and avoided criminal activity, but definitely mired themselves in unethical activities.

Unless criminal, he shouldn't be impeached.

Again, a quick Google search will yield results that are exactly what you have claim to have forgotten.

Couple things I found on The Hill, I must have missed those. The lady that had her nose broken, I forgot. Wrong on both sides. I am still seeing far more from the Trump haters, still does not make clear either side of wrong doing.

Couple things I found on The Hill, I must have missed those. The lady that had her nose broken, I forgot. Wrong on both sides. I am still seeing far more from the Trump haters, still does not make clear either side of wrong doing.

I'm not arguing the left's hands are cleaner than the right's. I take exception only to the current attempts to present President Trump as a victim. And lest we forget...he did nothing to condemn violence at his rallies during the campaign. Sadly, many people took his bait.

Go ahead and post some of those quick google searches. Love to see them and the news source.

Go ahead and post some of those quick google searches. Love to see them and the news source.

You got this. No need for me to post anything. All you are trying to do is have me post something so you can go to town attacking the source, my search terms, or any number of other reasons to not read what is linked.

Here is my problem with the POTUS and, believe me, he is much better than the VPOTUS.

> He blames everything that goes awry on someone or something. He takes responsibility for nothing that goes wrong on his clock. Mark my word, the first terrorist attack on his clock will be because of loose immigration laws. Even if the person that does it was born here and is a legal citizen. My respect for him woul honestly increase if he would just take responsibility when things go awry on his clock. Whether he likes it or not he owns he problems.

> His treating anyone who disagrees with him in a disrespectful manner. That is not what I want in a leader.

> His agenda, although I am not a fan, is not the problem. His catering to the rich with his policies are no surprise at all. He is in this for him and every sign I see from him supports this. His catering to the Christian Right (for their votes) when his actions are anything but Christ like is the biggest fake out there even bigger than the fake news.

> I actually thought the job would humble him, I was wrong.

I will not debate because that is fruitless in this forum. My two cents is all it is. But it is one voters thoughts.

Edited by Bengal Maniac

Trump's opponents have been looking for months to find evidence of collusion and are still hoping to come up with something. What about Obama being caught on tape saying he would have more "flexibility after the election"? Did that not sound like a sellout of American interests? He was held accountable since that comment in that Congress, the White House, most governorships and most state legislatures are now controlled by the Republicans. I would say that Trump haters need to look as to why this has happened. In the end, the result was Trump being elected and it was not the because of Russian interference.

Trump's opponents have been looking for months to find evidence of collusion and are still hoping to come up with something. What about Obama being caught on tape saying he would have more "flexibility after the election"? Did that not sound like a sellout of American interests? He was held accountable since that comment in that Congress, the White House, most governorships and most state legislatures are now controlled by the Republicans. I would say that Trump haters need to look as to why this has happened. In the end, the result was Trump being elected and it was not the because of Russian interference.

Not all of us President Trump haters think Russian interference got him elected. Some of us freely admit he was elected fair and square by winning the electoral majority. I also stated I don't believe, given what we know at this point, that what anyone did was criminal. Unethical? Most definitely. But not criminal. That could change, but that's where we are now.

NOW...I abhor this President in absolutely every way possible. There is not one redeeming thing about him. I want him to stay in office though. He's a disaster, but he was elected fair and square. Potentially, only 3.5 more years remain. Not that I'm counting down or anything. :D

:lol2: I also invite you to search this forum for the years 2008-2016. :lol2:

Or January 20, 2001 – January 20, 2009.

In all honesty, the hate, disdain, dislike or whatever you want to call it is much worse under the current president. I've never seen anything like it and I've paid attention to politics since The Reagan/ Carter campaigns. Some he brought on himself. A lot has to do with how disrespectful people have become and how horrible the MSM has become.