BGP QOTD: You can bring one performer back to life. Who would it be?

Colonels_Wear_Blue

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with Jesus. How cool would it be to witness a few miracles?

I'm of the belief that Jesus is very much alive already. I see His miracles every day of my life in church, in my family and in those I meet.

I picked Clark Gable or Patsy Cline, Papaw picked Jim Reeves or Buddy Holley. Lots of you probably don't even know these performers.

I certainly know them all. Legends.. all of them.

Tell pawpaw great pick with Gentleman Jim Reeves. One of the great country crooners in the planet's history. Little know factoid: Elton John started out as a teenager singing in small pubs in England. Whose songs did he sing???? Jim Reeves

Tell pawpaw great pick with Gentleman Jim Reeves. One of the great country crooners in the planet's history. Little know factoid: Elton John started out as a teenager singing in small pubs in England. Whose songs did he sing???? Jim Reeves

We did not know that about Elton John, whose music I like. One of our sons loves Jim Reeves and also one of our grandsons who plays banjo in a little band at college. He is so intense about grades, it's a great way to vent his stress.

We did not know that about Elton John, whose music I like. One of our sons loves Jim Reeves and also one of our grandsons who plays banjo in a little band at college. He is so intense about grades, it's a great way to vent his stress.

The clear, velvety smooth, mellow baritone of Jim's unique voice is the male equivalent of Karen Carpenter's . Just wonderful.

For me it would be someone who died way too young - unrealized potential.

Heath Ledger or River Phoenix. Maybe John Belushi.

I agree with mcpapa on choosing someone who died way to young, but I'm going to add something as well to. I want to say that I'm going to chose someone that died a tragic death. To me , someone dying of a drug overdose isn't tragic because they were doing something they shouldn't have been doing and knew it. It still sad but not tragic. With that said I'm going with Pat Tillman. To me he was a celebrity and died doing something heroic.