Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reggie Bush

Featured Replies

After seeing that piece on Monday Night Countdown, consider me a fan. Regardless of what he does/did on the football field he is a great human being. I know there are many but with all the negative we hear someone should point out the positive...

If he's another Warrick Dunn, the NFL is a much better place...

What a great guy.

If he's another Warrick Dunn, the NFL is a much better place...

:thumb: The NFL needs both of these guys. Bush & Dunn set the standard higher for others to follow.

Bush has done a lot for his new city in the little amount of time he's been there. Anyone hear about how his former agent is now trying to sue him....

 

Bush is a class act hope he continues to be successful.

Not to rain on the parade here, but is this the same guy who took over $100,000 in benefits while at USC? The one who might get his heisman trophy stripped and land a national power on probation.

Not to rain on the parade here, but is this the same guy who took over $100,000 in benefits while at USC? The one who might get his heisman trophy stripped and land a national power on probation.

 

True but he is trying to make a difference at the next level.

  • Author
Not to rain on the parade here, but is this the same guy who took over $100,000 in benefits while at USC? The one who might get his heisman trophy stripped and land a national power on probation.

 

Case in point. He was an 18/19 year old kid. I know a lot of people that would and some that have done the same, although not to the extent. Also, I did say "...With all the negative we hear someone should point out the positive."

Case in point. He was an 18/19 year old kid. I know a lot of people that would and some that have done the same, although not to the extent. Also, I did say "...With all the negative we hear someone should point out the positive."

:thumb: :thumb: Right, or wrong, he was looking out for his family...I cant say that if I was in his position, at the age of 18 or 19, I wouldn't have done the same thing.

I'm a big Reggie Bush fan, both on & off the field.

 

I hope he has a great NFL career...

Case in point. He was an 18/19 year old kid. I know a lot of people that would and some that have done the same, although not to the extent. Also, I did say "...With all the negative we hear someone should point out the positive."

 

Agreed, what 18/19 year old kid wouldn't receive 100k and smile?

 

As long as he isn't breaking the law, I see nothing wrong with it.

 

And I don't want to hear that stuff about violating NCAA rules being anywhere near the same as breaking the law. Truth be known, almost all athletes violate NCAA rules and they probably don't even realize it.

 

BTW.....I'm a big Dunn fan, and am slowly becoming a big Bush fan.

I'm a big Reggie Bush fan, both on & off the field.

 

I hope he has a great NFL career...

He needs to touch the ball more than he does....He is killing me in fantasy..:irked:

Not to rain on the parade here, but is this the same guy who took over $100,000 in benefits while at USC? The one who might get his heisman trophy stripped and land a national power on probation.

 

Not saying I believe the circumstances to be what they're trying to say they were, but in that situation, and in that time of his career, not many kids wouldn't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.