US Open at Erin Hills in Wisconsin

I think they said on the telecast that he's kind of a Dustin Johnson clone.

IMO these two are the best athletes to ever play golf. That's not to say that either could have potentially played another sport professionally or anything, but just raw athleticism is booming with those two.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just a philosophical debate to be had here, but if you want to be a great golfer learn to hit a controlled fade. Too often you see guys struggle with a miss both ways because they are constantly trying to fight the fade because a draw goes further. I think is part of Rory's problem right now. He is trying so hard to hit that perfect draw that he isn't playing golf he is playing a swing. The past two US Open champs have torched two pretty tough courses by bunting fades out there 315 consistently in the fairway instead of rearing back for the draw that goes 330 but gets out of position half the time. Sorry for the rant, this is just something that has always frustrated the hell out of me when it comes to golf instruction and philosophy.

Joe hadn't updated his notes. :ohbrother::D

Sometimes those guys rattle off info like a robo telemarketing phone call.

I'm sure some producer handed the wrong name of Koepka's current girlfriend to Joe. I doubt it is his fault...it was funny though. Jena Sims looks a lot shorter than she did in the classic film, "Attack of the 50 foot Cheerleader". I still cannot believe she did not win an Oscar for that performance...

It's because they're all such great guys, has nothing to do with money!!

Ever see the wives of some of the NASCAR drivers? The driver can be a 5'4" pile of ugly and the girl is hot... every... single... time.

It's because they're all such great guys, has nothing to do with money!!

Ever see the wives of some of the NASCAR drivers? The driver can be a 5'4" pile of ugly and the girl is hot... every... single... time.

It's not just sports figures. I'm still trying to understand how Lyle Lovett convinced Julia Roberts to marry him in 1993. It lasted less than two years.......but still!