Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Dogs and Under Dogs This season in the 9th

Featured Replies

I have Holmes or Cov Cath coming out on top this year or are their going to be any surprise teams this year?

  • Replies 80
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Holmes or Cov Cath coming out on top this year or are their going to be any surprise teams this year?

 

 

Holy Cross will be pretty darn good. They have size in Eifert & Sullivan(each are 6'6" or better) shooters in Ryan & Sorrell, and Giwa is fast & athletic enough to shut down other teams guards. HC will definitely surprise people this year.

I'll say CCH and Holmes at the top with somewhat of a gap after that.

 

Dark horse could be Holy Cross. All three of the teams are from the 35th. Also potentially Boone and Ryle could make noise.

What about the big physical kid from HC, can't remember his name I thought he had a year left.

What about the big physical kid from HC, can't remember his name I thought he had a year left.

 

Guessing you're refering to Steenken and he graduated.

Holy Cross will be pretty darn good. They have size in Eifert & Sullivan(each are 6'6" or better) shooters in Ryan & Sorrell, and Giwa is fast & athletic enough to shut down other teams guards. HC will definitely surprise people this year.

 

No way Joe Sullivan is 6"6. Maybe 6"3 (man I sure hope uknowho doesn't read this).

 

What about the big physical kid from HC, can't remember his name I thought he had a year left.

 

Possibly Scruggs. Only 6"1 but a monster inside.

How can HC be a surprise when everyone I've talked to said they're #3 in the region?

No way Joe Sullivan is 6"6. Maybe 6"3 (man I sure hope uknowho doesn't read this).

 

 

 

Possibly Scruggs. Only 6"1 but a monster inside.

 

Let me get my tape measure out. lol. I actually dont know how tall he is. I saw Holy Cross play a couple times last year and dont remember anyone else being as tall as Eifert. Is the Scruggs kid's first name Jontay or something like that?

I don't think Eifert is close to 6'6" unless he has shot up over the summer about 3 or so inches.

I don't think Eifert is close to 6'6" unless he has shot up over the summer about 3 or so inches.

 

You might want to get used to this. People on here like to be a little generous with the height they give kids.

Eifert and Sullivan are a legit 6'5, maybe 6'6. Jontai Scruggs alway bangs down low. I'm looking forward to seeing Sullivan play, I really think playing football this year is going to help his aggressiveness down low. HC has some good guards with shooting ability and size with Sorrell and Ryan both taller than 6 ft. I think they make it out of the district with CCH.

I'll go ahead and say Newport is a sleeper.

 

 

Again. ;)

I'll go ahead and say Newport is a sleeper.

 

 

Again. ;)

 

 

Bravo.

I'm gonna say Dixie will be a sleeper this year.

I'm gonna say Dixie will be a sleeper this year.

 

I heard the big boy has changed his diet and he's lost considerable weight from his high of 290. Good for him. Not only will it help him health-wise but he should see an improvement on the court.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.