Warriors 113 Cavaliers 90 (Game 1)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 4 turnovers for Golden State, while Lebron had 8 by himself and 4 more from Kyrie.

Lebron with the most turnovers in a Finals game in the last 30 years.

But the fact that GS only had 4, with the high tempo offense that they play is pretty amazing.

Only 4 turnovers for Golden State, while Lebron had 8 by himself and 4 more from Kyrie.

Lebron with the most turnovers in a Finals game in the last 30 years.

But the fact that GS only had 4, with the high tempo offense that they play is pretty amazing.

This will be used in my LeBron slander.

I believe 6 or 7 of those were in the first half. LeBron averaged just over 4 turnovers a game this season, presumably because he has no help.

I am trying not to get too excited because of what happened last season. Golden State cruised the first two games, then we know the rest of the story. But it is undeniable Durant brings a totally different element to this match-up, on both ends of the court.

I am trying not to get too excited because of what happened last season. Golden State cruised the first two games, then we know the rest of the story. But it is undeniable Durant brings a totally different element to this match-up, on both ends of the court.

LeBron can't guard Durant. That is a problem for Cleveland.

MJ is ahead of Lebron and will always be ahead of Lebron. But it's close. The gap between 2nd and 3rd is pretty wide IMO. I still say Lebron getting the Cavs to the finals his first go around in Cleveland is more impressive than anything Jordan ever.