Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals AJ Green

Featured Replies

I don't think any pro should charge for camps. Read my first post. I seen it on Facebook and thought it was crazy to charge that much. But I guess other people think it is no big deal.

 

Sounds like Pacman Jones is having a free one at Taft High School.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Sounds like Pacman Jones is having a free one at Taft High School.

 

He had one last year at LaSalle that was free for the first 400 kids who sign up.

Just as an FYI on this....

 

Elise Jesse‏Verified account @elise_JesseWLWT 4m4 minutes ago

 

Over 300 kids showed up to AJ Greens football camp in Cincinnati. He wanted the camp to be affordable, 50 kids are on scholarship.

Pretty cool I saw where Eifert was going to be at the camp the last day.

Pretty cool I saw where Eifert was going to be at the camp the last day.

 

Better not let any kids get close to him.

Better not let any kids get close to him.

 

????

Why even comment on this thread? Just another thread to try and bash one of the players on the Bengals and one of the best citizens of the city of Cincinnati. That's the only motive here.

Getting mad at AJ Green for charging for a camp because some others are free is like getting mad at Jeff Ruby for charging for steaks when you have free soup kitchens. It just doesn't make any sense.

????

 

Sorry. He's made of glass. Should have been waaaaaay more clear about that.

Sorry. He's made of glass. Should have been waaaaaay more clear about that.

 

Ha ok agreed on the glass reference. Was slightly concerned for a moment.

This is definitely not how I expected this thread to go when I opened it up. :lol2: :lol2:

Edited by PurplePride92

This is definitely how I expected this thread to go when I opened it up. :lol2: :lol2:
I seen that to.
I left out the not. :lol2:
I left out the o.:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.