Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals AJ Green

Featured Replies

I seen on Facebook AJ Green is charging $199 dollars for kids to take part in his youth football camp. I think that is a rip off. I know Bud Dupree and Mike Mitchell had or will have free football camps. Dupree had one in Lexington. Mitchell is having one in NKY. I just don't think a NFL player should charge that much for a football camp.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and I bet the vast majority will be sponsored by someone or a corporation. That doesn't see like a lot when you consider the expenses he might incur. I would bet nothing comes out of Dupree's or Mitchel's personal pockets.

 

I have been with AJ, chaperoning Covington students when he was at Dick's in Kenwood. Every kid wanted a bike. He bought 30 bikes, paid for them to be assembled and delivered and used a credit card from his wallet to buy it. I am assuming that was his personal $$.

 

To paint AJ anything other than a solid person is extremely misleading. I will bet that 90-95% of NFL players are solid citizens.

I seen on Facebook AJ Green is charging $199 dollars for kids to take part in his youth football camp. I think that is a rip off. I know Bud Dupree and Mike Mitchell had or will have free football camps. Dupree had one in Lexington. Mitchell is having one in NKY. I just don't think a NFL player should charge that much for a football camp.

 

 

If your son or someone you know wants to go and needs money to attend, PM me, I will take care of it. I''ll do a scholly for one.

Edited by Bengal Maniac

With Mike Mitchell's, you get what you pay for.

 

Sincerely,

 

Spindoc

  • Author
If your son or someone you know wants to go and needs money to attend, PM me, I will take care of it. I''ll do a scholly for one.

 

My son doesn't like AJ or Bengals. I just think it is crazy to charge $199 for a football camp. If it was 1 on 1 coaching from AJ maybe but these camps are usually ran by bunch of volunteers. Perfect example my son is going to a Miami Hurricane camp and it is free. They have 3 free camps one is all day and is only $15 dollars plus they feed you lunch. I like I said their is several NFL players against players charging kids for a football camp.

  • Author
With Mike Mitchell's, you get what you pay for.

 

Sincerely,

 

Spindoc

 

You learn how to win playoff games?

I see nothing wrong with charging $199 for AJ's camp. You don't like it, don't send your kids to it.

With Mike Mitchell's, you get what you pay for.

 

Sincerely,

 

Spindoc

Ugh. The art of the whiff.
  • Author

USA Football has a list of NFL football players who have free camps. I think it is crazy for NFL players making millions charging kids for football camps.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.