Tim Tebow!!!

stick1

I had the opportunity to watch this kid a few times in High School and felt like he was as good of an all around QB as I've ever seen. Is this guy going to tear it up or what! I know Leak is in the Heisman race but I really think that he might take Florida to a whole new level if given the chance full time. What do you think? It is interesting because Leak is about to own ever Florida record there is. If I had to choose between the two for a National Championship game I swear I think I'd take Tebow because of the mismatches he brings to the table!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is good but a few good runs against a tired UK defense is too early to get too excited about this kid.

I don't think that it is just that. More like the way he handles himself and runs the team when he is in. Imo it wouldn't had mattered if the UK defense wa stired or not.

I don't think that it is just that. More like the way he handles himself and runs the team when he is in. Imo it wouldn't had mattered if the UK defense wa stired or not.

I agree he is talent and shows he is ready for the big time college game. I just hope people in Florida dont put this kid on a level with $1.99 gasoline and pressure him into a bad career.

He would have been at Mich if Henne wasnt a Soph last year.

I am very thankfull that he came to his senses and idn't go to that team up north.:D But then again, he would have underachieved there.:D :sssh::lol: Seriously he also was very close to signing with Bama, imo more so than anyone but Fla. when he signed with them.

I am very thankfull that he came to his senses and idn't go to that team up north.:D But then again, he would have underachieved there.:D :sssh::lol: Seriously he also was very close to signing with Bama, imo more so than anyone but Fla. when he signed with them.

Not if Mich would have woke up, fired Carr, and hired Urban Meyer.:D

I had the opportunity to watch this kid a few times in High School and felt like he was as good of an all around QB as I've ever seen. Is this guy going to tear it up or what! I know Leak is in the Heisman race but I really think that he might take Florida to a whole new level if given the chance full time. What do you think? It is interesting because Leak is about to own ever Florida record there is. If I had to choose between the two for a National Championship game I swear I think I'd take Tebow because of the mismatches he brings to the table!
I disagree. Tim Tebow is going to be a great quarterback. Going to be. Against UCF, Tebow looked like the freshman he is when he ran the offense in the 4th quarter. Right now he's a great change up for a series, but he's not ready to take the reigns of that program, yet.

Tim Tebow will be a STUD quarterback starting next year... The kid has it all....Scarey:scared: :scared: :scared: Tebow is a perfect fit for Urban's offense...If you think Smith was an awesome fit at Utah wait for this kid to get it going....

:thumb: :thumb: I 100% agree. I don't like the Gators but this kid is going to be very special and fun to watch, especially in that offense.