Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 2017

Featured Replies

What does Trinity need to do to improve in 2017? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does Trinity need to do to improve in 2017? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

 

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

They return 2 highly recruited kids Stephen Herron DE 6'4 235 pounds and Rondale Moore 5'9 170 pound WR.

Trinity 2017

8/18 H Carmel (IN)

8/25 A Warren Central (IN)

9/1 H Archbishop Moeller (OH)

9/8 A Male

9/15 H ??? Rumored to be a team from Florida

9/22 A Jeffersontown

9/29 H St. Xavier

10/6 H Eastern

10/13 H Seneca

10/20 A Ballard

First five weeks is murderers row but that's what makes Trinity who they are! I love how they challenge out of state top teams every year plus Male! Should be a lot of fun. What do the Rocks have coming back? Are they bringing back enough to be considered the favorite or is this the year for Male or St. X?

I wish we had the money to go up there and play Trinity. That first half is going to be pretty tough for them.

Absolutely brutal schedule. I just hope everyone stays healthy. Curious who is leading at the quarterback position.

I believe the Rocks defense could be better than last season. But I am wondering not as much about the QB as I am about the O-line and running game. Those are going to be some big shoes to fill and there could be a lot of underclassman filling those shoes.

I would expect the Shamrocks to field a representative team this upcoming season.

Trinity 2017

8/18 H Carmel (IN)

8/25 A Warren Central (IN)

9/1 H Archbishop Moeller (OH)

9/8 A Male

9/15 H ??? Rumored to be a team from Florida

9/22 A Jeffersontown

9/29 H St. Xavier

10/6 H Eastern

10/13 H Seneca

10/20 A Ballard

 

Who is the Florida team? Hopefully it St. Thomas Aquinas.

We can hope it's St. Thomas Aquinas. That would be a big challenge and it would be worth the drive to Louisville.

We can hope it's St. Thomas Aquinas. That would be a big challenge and it would be worth the drive to Louisville.

 

One of the best football teams in Florida.

They were top 10 in the nation last year I believe. I don't expect it to be Aquinas but whoever it is I'm sure it will be a very good team. I love the way Trinity schedules tough opponents.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.