Trinity 2017

Ram

I heard the flights out are to.

I'm sure this is a type of dig but stop. I know there are a lot of people wanting to know the last team on the schedule. What I said is what's holding it up. At least a factor.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity 2017

8/18 H Carmel (IN)

8/25 A Warren Central (IN)

9/1 H Archbishop Moeller (OH)

9/8 A Male

9/15 H ??? Rumored to be a team from Florida

9/22 A Jeffersontown

9/29 H St. Xavier

10/6 H Eastern

10/13 H Seneca

10/20 A Ballard

Wishing for the day BG schedules like this. Honestly I would like to see all our powerhouse teams schedule this way. Fun to see how Ky stacks up. I love supporting Trinity in these games. This scheduling is impressive and the Rocks always represent us all very well. I will be rooting for them per the usual against all out of state foes.

Wishing for the day BG schedules like this. Honestly I would like to see all our powerhouse teams schedule this way. Fun to see how Ky stacks up. I love supporting Trinity in these games. This scheduling is impressive and the Rocks always represent us all very well. I will be rooting for them per the usual against all out of state foes.

With Nashville a short distance away, the possibility is there. BG's biggest problem with power scheduling is probably the fact that outside of KY, BG doesn't have the name it deserves like Trinity does despite BG being solidly the 2nd strongest team in the state the past several years. The Nashville schools pride can handle a loss from Trinity but a loss from BG is probably more than they are willing to accept even though a loss to BG is really nothing to be embarrassed by.

With Nashville a short distance away, the possibility is there. BG's biggest problem with power scheduling is probably the fact that outside of KY, BG doesn't have the name it deserves like Trinity does despite BG being solidly the 2nd strongest team in the state the past several years. The Nashville schools pride can handle a loss from Trinity but a loss from BG is probably more than they are willing to accept even though a loss to BG is really nothing to be embarrassed by.

Not so much. Note they are no longer on the schedule.

Per Trinity twitter account football schedule tba 6/21.

Trinity 2017

8/18 H Carmel (IN)

9/8 A Male

9/15 H In Negotiations

9/22 A Jeffersontown

9/29 H St. Xavier

10/6 H Eastern

10/13 H Seneca

10/20 A Ballard

9/15 game may be a team from the west coast, not Florida. With a return game involved? Hmm...interesting.

I sincerely doubt this to be true. Dr. Mullen has let it be known Trinity football will not travel any further than a four hour bus ride from Louisville. The Rocks already turned down long distance home and home offers, including Don Bosco in New Jersey. It is more likely no game at all on 9/15 as communication recently ceased with a small Florida Catholic school.

Trinity 2017

8/18 H Carmel (IN)

9/8 A Male

9/15 H In Negotiations

9/22 A Jeffersontown

9/29 H St. Xavier

10/6 H Eastern

10/13 H Seneca

10/20 A Ballard

Never heard of them? What are their strengths and weaknesses?

I sincerely doubt this to be true. Dr. Mullen has let it be known Trinity football will not travel any further than a four hour bus ride from Louisville. The Rocks already turned down long distance home and home offers, including Don Bosco in New Jersey. It is more likely no game at all on 9/15 as communication recently ceased with a small Florida Catholic school.

This is where a school like Trinity would really benefit if that Herbstreit event in Cincinnati still existed. You could play a team from farther away than you are allowed to travel, but it wouldn't take you too far from home to play it.

I have a highly reliable source that tells me that Trinity is in fact talking to a school in California.

I have a highly reliable source that tells me that Trinity is in fact talking to a school in California.

If they are talking it wouldn't be for this season as the schedule is set to be announced on the 21st. Trinity was talking to a lot of schools but couldn't get contracts signed.