Trinity 2017

Ram

I'm guessing that those that know aren't saying, and those that are saying don't know. I don't think any of us will be sure until they make the announcement. In the past, the Trinity administration has been against trips that would cause the kids to miss school. If they can't get a game, I suppose they might have to reconsider.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they are talking it wouldn't be for this season as the schedule is set to be announced on the 21st. Trinity was talking to a lot of schools but couldn't get contracts signed.

Not sure what this means. If they announce a 9 games schedule on 6/21, that means they can't add a 10th?

Not sure what this means. If they announce a 9 games schedule on 6/21, that means they can't add a 10th?

Very unlikely. Not saying I wouldn't want it to happen, I really want that 10th game, but chances would be slim. IMO.

We are fast approaching the June 21 announcement. Apparently the Florida High School Athletic Association holds the answer for a finalized 2017 Trinity schedule. Negotiations with an undisclosed California team for a "one off" (no return date) were not successful. As a season ticket holder, I have a vested interest in how this plays out. :popcorn:

Apparently, small Miami, FL school (Champagnat) is coming to the 'Ville in September. The Lions are in the same division as Cocoa. Now the invoices for ticket renewals can be mailed! Hopefully JV and Freshman schedules will be announced on the 21st.

Apparently, small Miami, FL school (Champagnat) is coming to the 'Ville in September. The Lions are in the same division as Cocoa. Now the invoices for ticket renewals can be mailed! Hopefully JV and Freshman schedules will be announced on the 21st.

That's a long drive from Miami. Assuming they are flying?

Which means Champagnat cancelled their game with Melbourne Central Catholic on 9/15 (schedule per Maxpreps). The Lions have an "interesting" history; including scheduling, cancelling, forfeiting, and walking out of the middle of games. Best be sure they're not signing the contract in invisible ink, and check the fine print for the refund policy on your tickets.

Which means Champagnat cancelled their game with Melbourne Central Catholic on 9/15 (schedule per Maxpreps). The Lions have an "interesting" history; including scheduling, cancelling, forfeiting, and walking out of the middle of games. Best be sure they're not signing the contract in invisible ink, and check the fine print for the refund policy on your tickets.

They now have a new coach and new administration.

Here is the link, though.

Fallout continues from unique forfeit in Florida | USA Today High School Sports

Starting QB is the next big thing for the fans to discuss!

Nick Bohn, in my opinion, will start. He has about a 50 yd arm, very accurate and moves extremely well. Could it be on offense that Bohn, Strothman and Moore will be the only Seniors in the starting line up? I also believe the defense will be stout. They could be good enough that no team in Kentucky will score on the starters.