Trinity 2017

Ram

Nick Bohn, in my opinion, will start. He has about a 50 yd arm, very accurate and moves extremely well. Could it be on offense that Bohn, Strothman and Moore will be the only Seniors in the starting line up? I also believe the defense will be stout. They could be good enough that no team in Kentucky will score on the starters.

Bohn won the qb competition at CAL over the weekend.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Bohn, in my opinion, will start. He has about a 50 yd arm, very accurate and moves extremely well. Could it be on offense that Bohn, Strothman and Moore will be the only Seniors in the starting line up? I also believe the defense will be stout. They could be good enough that no team in Kentucky will score on the starters.
The young man who earns the starting nod at QB will have enough talent around him to take #25. I agree the defense is expected to be outstanding with Herron, Auxier, Cardosi among the leaders.

I like your enthusiasm but I can't imagine the starters not being scored on. Maybe I'm old school but I'd definitely keep this kind of talk away from the team. They have to earn it.