ESPN Cutting Employees Today

Wireman

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike & Mike is the only show I watch or listen to regularly. I like them both a lot. Greenie is the technical guy though. He is the one that runs the show and and makes sure all the advertising and things get taken care of.

I listen ro First and Last on my way to work sometimes. I find Robin Lundberg about as annoying as a radio personalty can be. I do like Mike Jr.

Lundberg is the technical guy of the two.

Personally I don't see any way they put Jr & Sr together. While I like both of them, they both need the technical guy to make the show go.

All of the rest of the shows are political garbage.

Some of these talking head shows now on ESPN are just terrible. And is it just me or is Jemele Hill and that whole show just awful? Don't know how anyone listens to her.

I make a point to not watch Sportscenter at 6 anymore when often times I left it on while cooking or playing with the dog or something.

Mike Goodman's Tweets

Today's gonna suck for a lot of people at ESPN. It doesn't seem like too much to ask to remember that those people are in fact people.

Then a few minutes later...

And hey, it turns out one of those people is me. Loved my time at ESPN, and now it's time to figure out what's next.