Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aaron Hernandez found not guilty

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's already in jail for life from another incident right?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's already in jail for life from another incident right?

 

Life in prison with no possibility of parole....

Life in prison with no possibility of parole....

 

Mike Brown, hung up.

Mike Brown, hung up.

 

:lol2:

 

I am curious to see if this impacts any type of appeals on that. I would assume it wouldn't, but I believe the case against him in the Lloyd murder (the one he's in prison for) was that he killed him to cover up the murder of these two guys.

Mike Brown on line 1...

 

Life in prison with no possibility of parole....

 

Mike Brown, hung up.
:lol2:I'm freaking rolling.
Mike Brown on line 1...

 

Mike Brown, hung up.

 

:lol2:I'm freaking rolling.

 

That's funny stuff!

Did he murder Lloyd for snitching about these two murders?

OJ found not guilty of double murder.

 

OJ found guilty in civil trial.

 

Hernandez found guilty of murder

 

Hernandez found innocent of double murder.

 

Tomatos Tamatos

There are some pretty incriminating text messages between the main witness in the case and his attorney discussing whether or not they would find out that he lied in court. Not saying this means Hernandez is innocent, but it sure sounds like the witness was trying to frame Hernandez.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.