Highlands 2017

Ram

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should answer some questions.

The Highlands Bluebirds football coaching staff does not like to make decisions on starters in the spring for good reason unlike some other teams.

I thought the process of naming starters in the spring was a thing that Highlands normally did. Is that not the case? Or, was that a Mueller thing?

How crazy is it that we are talking about Highlands and I look at that schedule and the only real winnable game I see is Boone....

Might be a bit of a stretch unles you know more about Campbell County and Dixie that I don't know about. The Camels are on the rise though.

I thought the process of naming starters in the spring was a thing that Highlands normally did. Is that not the case? Or, was that a Mueller thing?

I don't recall them ever naming starters in the Spring.

HHS is a baseball school now.

Congrats to the Dirty Birds...BUT...I don't think I'd go as far as calling it a baseball school just yet. I think you're a few years away from that. I hear the baseball program is stacked for the next few years though. The football team would have to tank again this year, which would most likely get rid of BW and then that talk would pick up steam a little more. I do think the HHS football classes of 2019 & 2020 will be a very competitive group that will bring the winning ways back. You will see the contributions of some of those boys this year but IMO you won't see the full extent of it until 2018-2019 season. This is not news to the majority of the HHS faithful.