Highlands 2017

Ram

Cramer is going to be a big target at 6'4. They have some very good receivers on this team. Huber, Vennaman, Wogan, King, Roberts.

Cramer to the list. Let's hope we don't have a plethora of receivers with a Swiss cheese defensive backfield. Has it been that long since we had a Carter New type DB?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cramer to the list. Let's hope we don't have a plethora of receivers with a Swiss cheese defensive backfield. Has it been that long since we had a Carter New type DB?

DB's should be much improved with 2 yr starter Steiden on one side and ballhawk Jr Armstrong on the other side. I believe Traylor has been moved to Safety and he started last year at Corner. Keys for the DB's will be Do Not Get Beat Deep!!

Not sure where Griffin Huber will play on the defensive side but I would consider him their best athlete so he could play some DB as well. 6'2 180lbs and speed is nice to have not only at WR but also in the secondary.

DB's should be much improved with 2 yr starter Steiden on one side and ballhawk Jr Armstrong on the other side. I believe Traylor has been moved to Safety and he started last year at Corner. Keys for the DB's will be Do Not Get Beat Deep!!

Not sure where Griffin Huber will play on the defensive side but I would consider him their best athlete so he could play some DB as well. 6'2 180lbs and speed is nice to have not only at WR but also in the secondary.

Im anxious to see what the addition of andra Hall does to the secondary.

Hall and Huber are athletes, so that should help. I have coached Griff so I know what he can bring. I hope he plays on both side of the ball. Stieden will continue to improve (just think Ma just wanted him to kick). Traylor is a testament on working on your game. Good things come to those that work. Lastly Booby Armstrong has moxie. How can you not root for him with his size and heart. I had a teacher in Charlotte that left for the NFL Reggie "supergnat" Smith that had that same Moxie!