Military Action in Syria as a Response to use of Chemical Weapons

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that the Russians had been giving direct support to Assad with their Air Force and they even deployed their decrepit carrier the Kuznetsov to help prop him up. Putin and Assad is no rumor. Trump and Putin ia currently rumored not proven, there is no doubt with Putin and Assad.

That's pretty much what I was hinting on.. After tonight, does anyone really believe that Trump is in bed with Putin?

That's pretty much what I was hinting on.. After tonight, does anyone really believe that Trump is in bed with Putin?

Or is he? Thinking it's not a good time to identify as an ISIS member, especially after the train station incident??

It is. In 2017 they aren't allowed into the US anymore to seek refuge and after their leader tries to kill them we'll go bomb their country in retaliation of the horrific act against them. It's different now.

I don't know enough yet to stir the pot. I'm giving my full perspective on the issue at hand. I prefer to go in there and wipe out all enemies by any means necessary but that doesn't mean I'm not going to put all of my thoughts on the issue out here for discussion.

Okay then.. I'll exempt the first quote then.

Still no word on casualties?

Who would provide that number? We didn't attack from the ground, our ships are out at sea. I don't think the objective of this was casualties anyway. It was meant to be a statement.

Who would provide that number? We didn't attack from the ground, our ships are out at sea. I don't think the objective of this was casualties anyway. It was meant to be a statement.

As for the number it seems like numbers are provided all the time. I figured someone would have something somewhere.

Huh?

Seriously?? US & Russia team up to eliminate ISIS. Not real tough to understand, and in the interest of both countries. Easy move for an administration that has any ability to work a deal--Something that's been lacking for many years.

Russians were said to have been notified one hour in advance of the attack. I think this is an appropriate response. A surgical strike on a military target that says if you do this we will respond.

Fox is reporting that the US had video evidence of the gas attack being launched from the air base, showed the evidence to the Russians and the Russians would not acknowledge the evidence as proof. Trump was ticked at the Russians for not agreeing that there was proof the gas attack was launched by Assad from the air base.