General Flynn offers to testify to Congress for immunity

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flynn has proven ties to Russia and one story even had him working for Turkey in a double agent scenario.

I can't blame him for asking for immunity.

How the White House let him leave on bad terms with all he knows amazes me!

It will be interesting to see if his offer is accepted. It will be extremely telling if they say "No, bruh - we're good."

They may not want him to talk and implicate more than what we know. Im sure many politicians have their hands dirty.

I'm not knowledgeable on international affairs and I've not been following the whole Russia story so please enlighten me. Someone exposed classified information to Russia? Is the the same type of claim about HRC using unsecured emails or are they saying it was deliberately communicated? They helped Trump win the election? How? Giving him money?

Is it bad to have Russia as an ally? They are not the cold war monster they used to be.

Thanks for the info.

I'm not knowledgeable on international affairs and I've not been following the whole Russia story so please enlighten me. Someone exposed classified information to Russia? Is the the same type of claim about HRC using unsecured emails or are they saying it was deliberately communicated? They helped Trump win the election? How? Giving him money?

Is it bad to have Russia as an ally? They are not the cold war monster they used to be.

Thanks for the info.

My advice to you would be to Google each of your questions, read as much as possible and form your own opinion. You have historically been on the opposite spectrum of me so I am not sure you want my answers to those questions. :lol2:

My advice to you would be to Google each of your questions, read as much as possible and form your own opinion. You have historically been on the opposite spectrum of me so I am not sure you want my answers to those questions. :lol2:

Maybe TAC and PP92 join forces ... kinda like Hannity and Colmes!

Maybe TAC and PP92 join forces ... kinda like Hannity and Colmes!

:lol2: :lol2:

Nah, because then I'd have to be Colmes and he spent his whole Fox News career getting shouted down, mocked and humiliated on a daily basis.

I did hate to hear that he passed away recently. He's one of the bravest men I have seen in my lifetime. There's no way I could have done what he did while at Fox News.

Are you saying your answers might be skewed just a little to the left?? :lol2:

Politics are brutal enough for me, much less trying to figure out the international side of it. Maybe some righty on here could lend a hand? :isurrender: