General Flynn offers to testify to Congress for immunity

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying your answers might be skewed just a little to the left?? :lol2:

Politics are brutal enough for me, much less trying to figure out the international side of it. Maybe some righty on here could lend a hand? :isurrender:

Your needing someone thats ambidextrous. lol

Are you saying your answers might be skewed just a little to the left?? :lol2:

Politics are brutal enough for me, much less trying to figure out the international side of it. Maybe some righty on here could lend a hand? :isurrender:

Nope. I'm saying my answers will likely spawn more questions and to be honest most of the answers to your questions are in this forum. Plus I don't have much time to give my total perspective and answers to your questions. :D

You know it may very well turn out we are playing a game of chicken. What I mean by that is both sides probably have some very shady stuff they do not want revealed and whats happened is now both sides know about each others stuff. That could explain some of the stuff that makes no sense. And could possibly turn our country upside down if its all revealed.

Flynn has proven ties to Russia and one story even had him working for Turkey in a double agent scenario.

I can't blame him for asking for immunity.

How the White House let him leave on bad terms with all he knows amazes me!

It will be interesting to see if his offer is accepted. It will be extremely telling if they say "No, bruh - we're good."

You know it may very well turn out we are playing a game of chicken. What I mean by that is both sides probably have some very shady stuff they do not want revealed and whats happened is now both sides know about each others stuff. That could explain some of the stuff that makes no sense. And could possibly turn our country upside down if its all revealed.

The three of you did a nice job articulating my many thoughts on this issue.

No matter what any of us think of Flynn he is smart enough to know, no one can be trusted so it is either immunity if you want his cooperation or hit the bricks.

I'd say there are some people so scared that they are wearing dirty underwear and panties right now, afraid the beans are going to be spilled.

The more I read about it the more I dont think Trump will be involved. It was Obama who threw him under the bus.

And we still won't know the whole truth. :lol2:

I'd say there are some people so scared that they are wearing dirty underwear and panties right now, afraid the beans are going to be spilled.

The more I read about it the more I dont think Trump will be involved. It was Obama who threw him under the bus.

Obama fired Flynn from Trump's administration and his administration? I knew Obama was a boss but this is unprecedented.

Agree, I bet Flynn knows things that scare everyone including President Trump.

Obama fired Flynn from Trump's administration and his administration? I knew Obama was a boss but this is unprecedented.

LTG Flynn is fired from DIA by Obama via [James] Clapper, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency [from 1992 until 1995]. They, of course, had buy-in by (the Muslim) [John] Brennan [director of the CIA from March 2013 to January 2017] (who according to one of his contract staff, many of the worker bees at CIA despise).

LTG Flynn begins to get even by retiring. He backs Trump, then triumphs over Obama, Clapper and Brennan by Trump’s getting elected.

LTG Flynn further “one-ups that” by being selected as NSA [National Security Advisor to President Trump].

The Left (led by Obama in his position as lead opponent of America) leak classified, get Flynn removed by Trump

LTG Flynn is fired from DIA by Obama via [James] Clapper, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency [from 1992 until 1995]. They, of course, had buy-in by (the Muslim) [John] Brennan [director of the CIA from March 2013 to January 2017] (who according to one of his contract staff, many of the worker bees at CIA despise).

LTG Flynn begins to get even by retiring. He backs Trump, then triumphs over Obama, Clapper and Brennan by Trump’s getting elected.

LTG Flynn further “one-ups that” by being selected as NSA [National Security Advisor to President Trump].

The Left (led by Obama in his position as lead opponent of America) leak classified, get Flynn removed by Trump

You can make it about Obama all you want but uhhhhh.......

WASHINGTON — Michael T. Flynn, the former national security adviser, has offered to be interviewed by House and Senate investigators who are examining the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia in exchange for immunity from prosecution, according to his lawyer and a congressional official.

You can make it about Obama all you want but uhhhhh.......

WASHINGTON — Michael T. Flynn, the former national security adviser, has offered to be interviewed by House and Senate investigators who are examining the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia in exchange for immunity from prosecution, according to his lawyer and a congressional official.

I know but still he hates Obama and I was showing where he was fired by Obama.

Trump may or may not be guilty. Not sure if we will ever know. It might be delayed for years to give Dems reason to do nothing.