General Flynn offers to testify to Congress for immunity

Very interesting exchange. This is the very reason we are in trouble deeper than most think. We have not shown the ability/want to stop things that are Federal law just because its government officials that are breaking these very laws( for instance in a lesser degree than whats going on here the officials who are upholding sanctuary cities).

There are some top level officials( whose party I will not mention here) that are operating in the best interest of their party, not the best interest of the United States. Who ever they are, they need jail. They need exposed. Will that happen? I doubt it. Why. Because the citizens when they see whats going on are gonna be really really upset and that will create major problems for the United States. We got some serious issues. No denying that.

I agree with all of this and it is something that both parties are extremely guilty of and the media is complicit for not properly reporting on it. Though I do understand the media hesitancy to report on the truth because one could disappear or die of natural causes as a result.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic