General Flynn offers to testify to Congress for immunity

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help me with the leaks. Where would they come from? Isn't everyone in the know a Trump ally or not? Leaks always confuse me because I don't understand the source and if the source is credible then when stuff is leaked shouldn't we be as concerned about the leaked information as well as the source? It's like people pick and choose when they are for or against leaks.

There are many reports that the leaks are coming from Obama loyalists still employed by the current administration.

There are thousands of career people in Washington in intelligence and non intelligence roles loyal to different people . I agree we should be worried about both. But neither should be ignored.

I agree. And that helps with the understanding. Lots of cooks in the kitchen. How possible would it be to get rid of the leaks and with the technology the government has at its ready how do leaks keep coming out?

You made statements against my statements and ignored my questions. What's the point? LB answers questions. Have a good one. :thumb:

If those are legitimate questions, I missed them. Seemed like snide remarks.

Ask a legit question, I'll be glad to answer them.

If those are legitimate questions, I missed them. Seemed like snide remarks.

Ask a legit question, I'll be glad to answer them.

I'm sorry you feel they are snide remarks. This is the new politics forum. Every question I have asked has been a true question searching for an earnest reply and will continue to be.

I'm sorry you feel they are snide remarks. This is the new politics forum. Every question I have asked has been a true question searching for an earnest reply and will continue to be.

If you read them again, I think you could see where one could think that.

No biggie. I like good discussion.

I agree. And that helps with the understanding. Lots of cooks in the kitchen. How possible would it be to get rid of the leaks and with the technology the government has at its ready how do leaks keep coming out?

It might not be easy but there should be a series of stings of entrapment.

What are people's opinion of Flynn if he is indeed wanting immunity?

Why would Trump tweet that is the right thing to do? Isn't immunity reserved for people who committed a crime?

Heard some comments today on this.

1. The only reason you give someone immunity is if you think someone higher in the food chain committed a criminal act. So you give Flynn immunity if you think Trump committed a crime, because he is the only person higher up the food chain than where Flynn was.Flynn gets immunity to try and get evidence on Trump. If you don't think Trump committed a crime, then there is no reason to give Flynn immunity because Flynn is the highest person you are going after.

2. Flynn himself said the only you give someone immunity if they committed a crime. He said that in reference to one of the Hillary Clinton accusations/investigations - that she should only need immunity to testify if she committed a crime..