General Flynn offers to testify to Congress for immunity

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of fake news in this story.. Flynn, nor his attorney, have asked anything about immunity.. His lawyer stated that Flynn does have a story to tell but not in a witch hunt type environment..

I hate to see our POTUS fall victim to fake news. He should get some better sources.

c07bc863bbde3f89f1944baeabf35a4a.png

This whole Russia hysteria by the Left is ridiculous.

It's mainly a way for them to deflect from the failed policies and idiocy of their stances that cost them the election.

Hillary lost the election because of her arrogance, her emails and her inability to win the Rust States.

I still want to know if there was a connection between the Trump administration and Russia to undermine the election.

No one had a problem when the investigations were witch hunts about Benghazi and email servers. Folks were all for it then. Now it is a witch hunt. Seems like Trump supporters or conservatives should want the investigations so they can clear themselves. They are all innocent, right? What's the big deal?

Hillary lost the election because of her arrogance, her emails and her inability to win the Rust States.

I still want to know if there was a connection between the Trump administration and Russia to undermine the election.

No one had a problem when the investigations were witch hunts about Benghazi and email servers. Folks were all for it then. Now it is a witch hunt. Seems like Trump supporters or conservatives should want the investigations so they can clear themselves. They are all innocent, right? What's the big deal?

Four brave Americans died in Benghazi due to the ignorance of the Obama administration and all we hear from the Left is "it's no big deal". Obama was complicit in their deaths and I will never believe otherwise.

Hillary broke the law but no one from the Left gives a rats behind.

Like I said, the whole Russia thing is manufactured hysteria by the Left.

The thing I don't get about this topic is I don't believe he ever asked for immunity, wasn't it proven it was stretch from an offical statement.

Even if he did why would you not ask for immunity in this partisian atmosphere. I was told when all the Hillary aides got immunity it was SOP.

The thing I don't get about this topic is I don't believe he ever asked for immunity, wasn't it proven it was stretch from an offical statement.

Even if he did why would you not ask for immunity in this partisian atmosphere. I was told when all the Hillary aides got immunity it was SOP.

I've seen conflicting reports and even the POTUS believes that Flynn asked for immunity so who knows?

Four brave Americans died in Benghazi due to the ignorance of the Obama administration and all we hear from the Left is "it's no big deal". Obama was complicit in their deaths and I will never believe otherwise.

Hillary broke the law but no one from the Left gives a rats behind.

Like I said, the whole Russia thing is manufactured hysteria by the Left.

So basically it is a moot point to have this discussion? Good talk. :thumb:

I've seen conflicting reports and even the POTUS believes that Flynn asked for immunity so who knows?

I've just yet read an offical statement or request. If he broke the law put him in jail don't offer immunity.

My biggest concern right now is how the media isn't discussing or investigating the illegal leaks coming out of Washington. My biggest complaint with Trump as a bussiness man is how he hasn't cleaned house. I'd spend the next month squashing leaks. I'd hire a Czar. Regardless of what side of the aisle your on if we are going to allow leaks be this liberal we are on a spiral downwards.

I've just yet read an offical statement or request. If he broke the law put him in jail don't offer immunity.

My biggest concern right now is how the media isn't discussing or investigating the illegal leaks coming out of Washington. My biggest complaint with Trump as a bussiness man is how he hasn't cleaned house. I'd spend the next month squashing leaks. I'd hire a Czar. Regardless of what side of the aisle your on if we are going to allow leaks be this liberal we are on a spiral downwards.

Help me with the leaks. Where would they come from? Isn't everyone in the know a Trump ally or not? Leaks always confuse me because I don't understand the source and if the source is credible then when stuff is leaked shouldn't we be as concerned about the leaked information as well as the source? It's like people pick and choose when they are for or against leaks.

From what I read the investigating committee told Flynn's lawyer that immunity isn't on the table yet because they still are in the beginning stages of the investigation and don't know if immunity will even be necessary. Could be fake news though. Never know anymore.

Michael Flynn'''s Immunity Request Rejected By Senate Intelligence Committee - NBC News

Help me with the leaks. Where would they come from? Isn't everyone in the know a Trump ally or not? Leaks always confuse me because I don't understand the source and if the source is credible then when stuff is leaked shouldn't we be as concerned about the leaked information as well as the source? It's like people pick and choose when they are for or against leaks.

There are thousands of career people in Washington in intelligence and non intelligence roles loyal to different people . I agree we should be worried about both. But neither should be ignored.