Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AP Top 100 All-Time College Basketball Programs

Featured Replies

The AP started their polls in Jan. 1949 they took the over 1100 polls since then and broke them down and based on number of times in the polls and then also times ranked #1 in the polls and based on their formula Kentucky came out as #1 followed by North Carolina, Duke, UCLA, and Kansas rounds out the top 5. Below is the article for everyone's reading.

 

 

AP All-Time Top 1

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're #1, We're #1, We're #1, We're #1, We're #1, We're #1, :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

 

 

This means a lot more than winning #9 this year.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You all know that's a big fat lie. :lol2::lol2:

They probably feared for their lives and didn't want to receive death threats, so by default, Kentucky was ranked #1

They probably feared for their lives and didn't want to receive death threats, so by default, Kentucky was ranked #1

 

This is gonna get old real quick.

Am I reading this correctly? Louisville has only been ranked #1 twice by the AP? Would never have thought that.

This is gonna get old real quick.

 

Threadwrecker.

Don't blame me

 

I won't. I'll blame the other member that brings it into this thread, even though its already being discussed in two others.

This is gonna get old real quick.

 

About as old as the "what time does your team play" questions from UK fans all last week.

Am I reading this correctly? Louisville has only been ranked #1 twice by the AP? Would never have thought that.

 

Yep. Got the ranking and immediately lost it both times.

 

I'd imagine those years in the Metro Conference and C-USA weren't very conducive to rocketing up the ranking charts.

The list looks right to me. I was more surprised about UCLA not being higher. Just shows that it doesn't matter how many titles you win if you can't field a consistently good team year in and year out.

About as old as the "what time does your team play" questions from UK fans all last week.

 

I'll agree. Immature and pointless.

 

We should all try to be better, especially on BGP. Leave that trash for Facebook.

I'll agree. Immature and pointless.

 

We should all try to be better, especially on BGP. Leave that trash for Facebook.

 

I agree with you again.

Yep. Got the ranking and immediately lost it both times.

 

I'd imagine those years in the Metro Conference and C-USA weren't very conducive to rocketing up the ranking charts.

 

I thought the 1980 team deserved a #1 but the country was in love with Mark Aquire and Depaul if I recall.

This shows who the blue bloods are in college basketball.

 

In the Indiana coaching thread this was debated. This shows that they are up there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.