March 14, 20179 yr Mock Draft I saw has Lonzo as a #2 pick, so he'll get some run in the NBA to see if he has what his dad says he does. Exactly. Lonzo is a pro somewhere. The other two aren't as good as Lonzo. At least not yet.
March 14, 20179 yr If the Ball's got a sneaker deal before the 2 other brothers where out of school, I wonder if that would affect their NCAA eligibility.
March 14, 20179 yr I think it's funny when he says he'd give Jordan buckets and Jordan couldn't guard him because he's too slow. Meanwhile he averaged a stellar 2 ppg at Washington State as Jordan was taking over the NBA
March 14, 20179 yr I need his basketball training job if he can afford TWO 100k cars for his kids. This guy is eating up his 15 minutes of fame and unfortunately I see it going up in flames and affecting a lot of people that aren't just his kids. The guy is nuts and delusional.
March 14, 20179 yr Dude is a clown and not doing his kids ANY favors.I really wish the media would stop giving him an avenue and just move on from his 15 mins of fame, but instead ESPN keeps building the monster up more and more and keeps giving him air time.
March 14, 20179 yr I really wish the media would stop giving him an avenue and just move on from his 15 mins of fame, but instead ESPN keeps building the monster up more and more and keeps giving him air time. This isn't an ESPN thing. He made the rounds on Fox Sports last week and no telling how much other stuff he is doing locally in the LA market.
March 14, 20179 yr This isn't an ESPN thing. He made the rounds on Fox Sports last week and no telling how much other stuff he is doing locally in the LA market.Agree, and he's also made it to SI, but ESPN having a special on him this past weekend was all I needed to see to turn the channel.
March 14, 20179 yr The biggest surprise is that he isn't "coaching" a Canadian prep team and trying to relocate his "kids" to Eastern KY.
March 15, 20179 yr This isn't an ESPN thing. He made the rounds on Fox Sports last week and no telling how much other stuff he is doing locally in the LA market. Saw him on Cowherd last week.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.