Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County/Pulaski County predictions

Scott County vs. Pulaski County 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Scott County vs. Pulaski County

    • Scott County (30-5)
      90%
    • Pulaski County (27-7)
      9%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I can really see Pulaski County winning this game. Sylvester vs Moreno is going to be a lot of fun to watch. I've been watching Steven Fitzgerald since his freshman year and this postseason was by far the best I have seen him play. Pulaski County has the size, athleticism and basketball skill to win this game. I won't be surprised one bit if they win this game.

This reminds me of the Dunbar/Mercer game from last year, I think it also leads to the same path.

This should be a great one to watch. I think the Moreno/Sylvester match up will be a good one, but I will be interested to see Robb/Fitzgerald. I think Scott Co. has a better defensive team and they will make it very tough on PC to get to the basket and score. I think "D" wins this game, and I think Scott Co. is the better of the two.

 

Scott Co. by 10pts

This should be a great one to watch. I think the Moreno/Sylvester match up will be a good one, but I will be interested to see Robb/Fitzgerald. I think Scott Co. has a better defensive team and they will make it very tough on PC to get to the basket and score. I think "D" wins this game, and I think Scott Co. is the better of the two.

 

Scott Co. by 10pts

 

Pulaski County has definitely been up and down on defense. They are at their best when they play at a fast tempo. I'm interested in seeing their approach to this game and how both teams matchup. Colton Fraley was impressive running the point as a freshman in the region tournament.

Pulaski County has definitely been up and down on defense. They are at their best when they play at a fast tempo. I'm interested in seeing their approach to this game and how both teams matchup. Colton Fraley was impressive running the point as a freshman in the region tournament.

 

I love Colton Farley and how he controls the game, but Scott Co also has one of my other favorite point guards in the tournament to watch in, Bryce Long. ( Anthony Wales is my Favorite) To be honest, with all the fire power on both teams, I think who wins the point guard battle between these 2 teams.............wins the game.

I love Colton Farley and how he controls the game, but Scott Co also has one of my other favorite point guards in the tournament to watch in, Bryce Long. ( Anthony Wales is my Favorite) To be honest, with all the fire power on both teams, I think who wins the point guard battle between these 2 teams.............wins the game.

 

Cooper Robb is Scott Co's point guard. Bryce Long is their 2. Long is more of a 3 pt shooter. Imo the young Fraley kid is solid for a freshman but not at the same level of Robb or most of the opposing point guards SC has faced. His time will come, but imo he is the second best point on the Pulaski team. Scott Co is not a great shooting team but they rebound very well and get a lot of 2nd and 3rd chances. Defense is the difference in this game and Scott plays it well while Pulaski doesn't. It's hard to flip a switch and start playing great defense. Scott by 12.

I voted Pulaski! If they play with that chip on their shoulder, they are very good. They have to to be ready to play though.Fitzgerald and Sylvester both played well in regional tournament.

I'm definitely thinking about heading to Lex late that day to take this one in specifically. Definitely looking at the Thursday early session and might stay all day for that round of games.

Pulaski is a little like Duke this season, came into the season expected to dominate due to an embarrassment of talent on the team. Struggled some, hit some bumps and had some injuries...then seem to be playing some of their best ball of late.

Scott Co is really playing well right now. Lots of contributions from lots of kids. Robb and Moreno are absolute studs but the others are very good as well.

I haven't seen Pulaski so they may be great too, but they're going to have to be to knock off the Cards.

I watched Scott County this season and didn't come away thinking they're unbeatable. I think Pulaski County can win this game. I would pick Scott County but Pulaski County can certainly win.

Pulaski is a little like Duke this season, came into the season expected to dominate due to an embarrassment of talent on the team. Struggled some, hit some bumps and had some injuries...then seem to be playing some of their best ball of late.

 

#blasphemy

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.