Duke 93 UNC 83

GrizzlyAdams

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Lunardi, the PAC 12 winner will be the top 2 seed

And rightfully so.

If I'm Duke, I'd rather be a 3. Much better chance they get sent West than if they're a 2 seed.

Oregon

Kentucky

Duke

Arizona

Louisville

West Virginia

Four of those six are gonna be the twos. Oregon will go West. Duke, if they're a 2, will be sent to the East (Nova) or Midwest (Kansas).

And rightfully so.

If I'm Duke, I'd rather be a 3. Much better chance they get sent West than if they're a 2 seed.

Oregon

Kentucky

Duke

Arizona

Louisville

West Virginia

Four of those six are gonna be the twos. Oregon will go West. Duke, if they're a 2, will be sent to the East (Nova) or Midwest (Kansas).

I don't see WV getting a 2

When UNC was up double digits and looking to put the hammer down the refs kept bailing out Duke with ticky-tac fouls on the Tar Heels and keeping them in the game from the line. I don't have a dog in the fight when these two play because I'm not a fan of either, but Duke sure seemed to get a favorable whistle in this game.

The Louisville game changed dramatically when Mitchell went to the bench with foul trouble, the same thing happened here when Berry went to the bench with 4 fouls. Makes you wonder!

Coach K pays the refs. I have been saying it for years. Only reason Duke wins games is because of the refs.

Coach K pays the refs. I have been saying it for years. Only reason Duke wins games is because of the refs.

Didn't mean to infer that it was poor officiating. Only pointing out how both games swung dramatically when two main guards left the floor. Not a conspiracy guy.

Didn't mean to infer that it was poor officiating. Only pointing out how both games swung dramatically when two main guards left the floor. Not a conspiracy guy.

It was garbage both ways. There was a point in the first half where UNC defender knocks the ball out of Duke players hand and they give it to UNC. Then the series where Justin Jackson and Grayson Allen picked up offensive fouls that made absolutely no sense at all. ACC refs have been so bad this year. I have no idea how they still have jobs.

I think Roy Williams left Joe Berry on the bench WAY too long. I kept thinking he would put him back in at the 10 minute, then 8 minute, then 7 minute, then 6 minute marks and he waited until 5 minutes were left and Duke had all the momentum. Way too late IMO...

Dang. Good joke. Hasn't been said in 3 days.

Bottom line, If Duke had played up to capability most of the year. they would likely be the overall #1 seed. I dont think just because they are looking like what we thought they would be, they should get a pass. They could be an 8 seed and win it. Why not let them be that lower 3 etc and let them fight for some early games. EX (the last UK team to go to championship game)