Scott/Campbell County predictions (10th Region Championship)

Scott vs. Campbell County predictions  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Scott vs. Campbell County predictions

• Scott (19-12)
    • Campbell County (29-4)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going to be interesting to see Russell's gameplan against Ohmer. 1st game Ohmer gets 30 on 11 of 19 while balance of Eagles put up a paltry 24% from the field. 2nd game Camels deny Ohmer who only takes 9 shots and produces 16 total points while team shoots +55% for the game. Both games have same nail-biting end of game results. A real fan doesn't want to miss this chess match.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe they open at 5:30.

You think you're going to have a hard time finding a seat??

Will it be a ghost town? I want to get there really early to see if sumoroyal is still bellyaching about the Lady Royals loss.

Unfortunately yes. Could probably rope off the upper sections and seat everyone that will be there in the lower sections and maybe the end zone.

Last time it was at The Fieldhouse and it was an all 37th final I think there may have been 700 ppl there.

It's unfortunate because it should be a great game. But it is what it is. If I wasn't taking junior to AAU volleyball practice I'd be there.

For all those fans who won't come because of the NKY teams in the finals you may miss a great game. The two game these two teams played already were decided by a total of 3 points.

For the record I do think they'll be more fans in attendance than the 2015 Scott/Campbell Final. Most didn't expect that game to be very close, and it wasn't.